Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hi Rez image of where the sutures are





This shot is a better example of how well hidden the donor site is. My fingers tips are actually resting on the corners of the suture line. So as you can see, it's quite a long elliptical slice they take from the donor spot. But it's a thin one.

Directly between the two green lines is where the sutures are. You can see that it lifts the hair ever so slightly. In fact at first I thought it was a line from where my hair cut used to taper, as I haven't had it cut in a while. So it confused even me. It wasn't until I took a photo with the hair a little wetted in back and lifted the hair that I saw the line dips a little due to the angle I took it and that the slight ridge of hair was in fact due to the sutures ever-so-slightly lifting the hair that was flowing over top of it.

But I am really happy with how unnoticable it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think these two pictures are nice hair transplant surgery pictures that may be beneficial for others to think about hair transplant. Thank you very much for this nice blog.